• Arrival at Mirabel airport.
• Conversation with Justin and Sahca Trudeau, children of Pierre Elliot Trudeau, at a Marriott Hotel room.
• Fidel paid tribute to the mortal remains of Pierre Elliot Trudeau at the Montreal City Hall.
• Conversation with Margaret Trudeau, mother of Pierre Trudeau’s eldest children.
• Burial of Pierre Elliot Trudeau, former Prime Minister of Canada, at the Notre Dame Basilica Place d’ Armes.
• Exchange with personalities such as the Duke of York, Cardinal Jean Claude Turcotte, archbishop of Montreal; Karim Aga Kham, leader of the Muslim community; Geoffrey Hoon, Minister of Defense of Great Britain, at the Notre Dame Basilica Place d’ Armes.
• Conversation with James Carter, former President of the United States, at the Notre Dame Basilica Place d’ Armes.
• Meeting with Governor General Adrienne Clarkson and Prime Minister Jean Chrétien at the Intercontinental Hotel.
• Words of gratitude conveyed to the managerial staff of the Marriott Hotel.
• Meeting with Cuban diplomats and their relatives.